– Misdemeanor Sentences
– A Misdemeanor = 0 to 365 days
– B Misdemeanor = 0 to 180 days
– C Misdemeanor = 0 to 60 days
– Felony Sentences
– Level 6 = ½ a year to 2.5 years with 1 year being the presumptive
– Level 5 = 1 year to 6 years with 3 years being the presumptive
– Level 4 = 2 year to 12 years with 6 years being the presumptive
– Level 3 = 3 year to 16 years with 9 years being the presumptive
– Level 2 = 10 year to 30 years with 17.5 years being the presumptive
– Level 1 = 20 year to 40 years with 30 years being the presumptive
– Murder = 45 year to 65 years with 55 years being the presumptive
For additional information, click here.
If you are in need of an Indiana expungement attorney, Indiana criminal defense attorney, or forfeiture attorney, please call me for a free consultation at 317-695-7700. I have personally defended thousands of cases, teach criminal law at the IU School of Law, am a top rated attorney, and have practiced criminal defense my entire career. Additional information about my office is available on the home page and the in the news page.
DISCLAIMER – The information contained on this website is provided for educational and informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice or as an offer to perform legal services on any subject matter. The content of this web site contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments or information. The information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or current. We make no warranty, expressed or implied, about the accuracy or reliability of the information at this website or at any other website to which it is linked. Recipients of content from this site should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in the site without seeking appropriate legal advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient’s state. Nothing herein is intended to create an attorney-client relationship and shall not be construed as legal advice. This is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship.